Soursop (Annona Muricata) is common to the tropic regions of the Caribbean and Latin America. Also sometime known as the custard apple, Brazilian pawpaw, guyabano and guanabana.
Some possible helath benefits are:
- May help to balance cholesterol levels.
- Thought to soothe anxiety and stress.
- Known to have a positive effect on Liver health.
- Anti inflammatory properties.
- Contains vitamins and minerals known for healthy hair growth.
- Is known to be beneficial to eye health.
- May have anti-cancer properties.
- Promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Anti parasitic properties.
This is our spagyric elixir which has been made by us. To find out more about spagyrics please click HERE
We are not a medicinal herbalist or a medical professional. These products are not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, prescribe, prevent or cure any disease or to administer in any manner to any physical ailments and are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of a trained health professional. I cannot be held liable for the decisions and choices you make and/or the outcome of those decisions and choices. You are encouraged to do your own research and consult your heath care professional before treating yourself or anyone else.Do not use herbal products of any kind if you are nursing, pregnant, taking medications or undergoing treatment for any medical condition without first consulting your health care professional.Do not undertake any self-treatment while undergoing a prescribed course of medical treatment without first seeking professional adviceThese products and statements have not been approved or evaluated by the MHRA or any other board of administration.
top of page
bottom of page