Soursop( Annona Muricata) is common to the tropic regions of the Caribbean and Latin America. Also sometime known as the custard apple, Brazilian pawpaw, guyabano and guanabana.
Some possible helath benefits are:
- May help to balance cholesterol levels.
- Thought to soothe anxiety and stress.
- Known to have a positive effect on Liver health.
- Anti inflammatory properties.
- Contains vitamins and minerals known for healthy hair growth.
- Is known to be beneficial to eye health.
- May have anti-cancer properties.
- Promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Anti parasitic properties.
Soursop Leaves Tincture