Fennel is a flowering plant species in the carrot family. It is a hardy, perennial herb with yellow flowers and feathery leaves. It is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean but has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world.
Often an overlooked vegetable, it has many potential health benefits.
- Naturally Relieves Gas, Bloating and Stomach Aches - In Indian tradition, fennel seeds are commonly chewed after a meal to promote better digestion. It works by relaxing the muscles of your intestines, reducing inflammation and even reducing stress and anxiety, which can contribute to gastrointestinal discomfort.
- May help to protect your liver from damage.
- May boosts your immune system with its antimicrobial activity - It inhibits the growth of yeasts like candida, and it fights mold, bacteria, and viruses like herpes simplex.
- May reduce inflammationa and pain
- Helps relax the colon - effectively reducing swelling known as colitis.
- Thought of to fight disease with antioxidant power - fennel contains antioxidants, which help boost your immune system and help protect your cells and DNA from oxidative damage–a known factor in the development of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and other chronic diseases that are often age-related.
We are not a medicinal herbalist or a medical professional. These products are not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, prescribe, prevent or cure any disease or to administer in any manner to any physical ailments and are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of a trained health professional. I cannot be held liable for the decisions and choices you make and/or the outcome of those decisions and choices. You are encouraged to do your own research and consult your heath care professional before treating yourself or anyone else.Do not use herbal products of any kind if you are nursing, pregnant, taking medications or undergoing treatment for any medical condition without first consulting your health care professional.Do not undertake any self-treatment while undergoing a prescribed course of medical treatment without first seeking professional adviceThese products and statements have not been approved or evaluated by the MHRA or any other board of administration.
Buy Three Elixirs/Tinctures save 12%
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit], or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy. Please see below for more information on our return policy. This template was created using Termly’s Return Policy Generator.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase and mail your return to the following address:
Mammas Cottage Mushrooms
26a Ludlow Rd
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return]or exchange. Please allow at least 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: